DIY Money Clip Wallet Product Information
This kit comes with just about everything you need to make your own wallet with a money clip! The only additional tools required are water and a lighter.
- 4 pcs - Pre-cut & pre-punched 3.5-4oz leather pieces (you choose the leather)
- 50 inches - 0.8mm Ritza 25 Tiger Thread (you choose the color)
- 1 pc - Buckleguy Stainless Steel Money Clip
- 2 pcs - Harness Sewing Needles for saddle stitching
- 1 pc - Beeswax for burnishing
- 1 pc - Sandpaper for edges
- 1 pc - Beachwood edge burnisher (optional)
- 1 pc - Thread nippers (optional)
- Instructions - Step-by-step & How-to
Experience Level: Beginner
Skills Learned & Used:
Finished Dimensions: 3 inch x 4 inch (LxH)
Instructions: Included in EVERY kit is a fully detailed, step-by-step instruction sheet. We also show you how to perfect your craft from hand-stitching techniques to achieving the perfect burnish! And if you have more questions, just give us a call!
*This kit includes small items that can be a choking hazard*
About the Materials:
What sets our kits apart are the materials that go into them. The materials that you are using go into some of the highest end products in the world as they are known for quality, durability, and beauty.